Friday 21 October 2011

Playlist - 21/10/2011 (An Aussie Rock Show)

Turn Up Your Radio - Masters Apprentices

Evie (part 1) - The Wrights
Friday Come Five - Bob Evans
I'm Stranded - The Saints

Hard Act To Follow - Grinspoon
C'Mon Let's Do It - Ol' 55
Bastard Son - George
You Are Not My Friend - Frenzal Rhomb

Refrain From Assuming
Sounds of Then - GANGgajang

Most People I Know Think That I'm Crazy - Billy Thorpe and The Aztecs
On My Way - Spiderbait
I Hear Motion - Models

Friday On My Mind - The Easybeats
Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be - AC/DC

The Real Thing - Russell Morris
Ego (Is Not A Dirty Word) - Skyhooks
Don't Change - INXS
Revolution Regained - The Living End
Broken Leg - Bluejuice

Wide Open Road - The Triffids
Who Really Cares? (featuring the sound of insanity) - Powderfinger
Who Listens To The Radio? - The Sports
Best of Both Worlds - Midnight Oil

You Got Nothing I Want - Cold Chisel
Down Again - The Superjesus
God Told Me To - Paul Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment