Friday 27 January 2012

Playlist - 27/01/2012 (feat. a hungover Gary the Legend)

Blue Monday '88 - New Order
Our Man - Suggs
Ego is not a Dirty Word- Skyhooks
Two Tickets to Paradise - Eddie Money
Need You Tonight - INXS
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
At First Sight - The Stems

The Video Game Music of the Week
Manny and Meche - Peter McConnell (from 1998s "Grim Fandango")

The Payback - James Brown
Wanna Be Startin Somethin' - Michael Jackson
Eastern European Funk - InCulto

Act Like You Know - Fat Larry's Band
The Message - Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
Mirror in the bathroom - The Beat

New Slang - The Shins
Soon/Plan B/I'll Show You - Dexys Midnight Runners
I Don't Wanna Stop - The Bamboos
Woman Driving, Man Sleeping - Eels
I'm Gonna Live in my own Big World - Dave Graney and the Coral Snakes
If I Didn't Care - The Inkspots
Kite - U2

No comments:

Post a Comment