Friday 15 June 2012

Playlist - 15/06/2012 (Michael has a sore throat)

Jackie - Scott Walker

I've Been Losing You - A-Ha
The Future is the Past - Jackson Jackson
Baba O'Riley - The Who

Police on My Back - The Clash

The Video Game Music of the Week
Main Theme from Deus Ex

My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
Dreadlock Holiday - 10CC
All That She Wants - Ace of Base

No Woman No Cry (live) - Bob Marley
I've Been to Bali Too - Redgum

Friday Night Theatre
Brunswick Heads Revisitd Episode 6

I Confess - The Beat
Love Song - 311
Sayonara Senorita - Reel Big Fish
Don't LEt Start - They Might Be Giants

Superman - Goldfinger
Dirty City - Steve Winwood
On the Sly - The Bamboos
Harley and Rose - The Black Sorrows
Help Me Somebody - David Byrne

Hit the Ground Running - The Porkers
Pas de Problemes - Kana
Due South - Jay Semko

No comments:

Post a Comment